skip to main content
Transportation Change Information
Posted On:
Thursday, January 12, 2012

If there becomes a need to change your child's afternoon transportation, you must send a written note with your child.  You should include the child's name, teacher, date, home address and detailed explanation about the requested change and a phone number in which you can be reached.  This note must include your signature.  We are not able to accept e-mails or text as these do not include a written signature.  Although this may be inconvenient, it is for your child's safety. 

Please note that if your child is a car rider and there is a change in who will be picking up, please make sure that person is on your enrollment sheet as a person to whom your child may be released.  Any changes to your child's information must be made by a parent or guardian by coming into the office and changing the information in person.  No child will be released to a person that is not listed on the enrollment sheet.

 Bus changes must be approved by the transportation department.  Students are only approved to ride to the address in which they are registered.  If there has been a change in address, you must come to the school to reverify before a new bus or stop will be assigned or approved.

Thank you for your help and cooperation!

View all Latest News